4-H Youth Development
The Revolution of Responsibility comes to life everyday through real 4-Hers who are making a real impact in their communities. Click here to find out more: Join The Revolution of Responsibility
Wisconsin 4-H Centennial 1914-2014
4-H & Youth development programs teach young people to…
- Develop and test practical living skills in a safe and supportive “real world” environment.
- Become actively engaged in their communities and better informed about local issues.
- Prepare for the world of work through direct experience with projects and activities that correspond to future career opportunities.
- Experience success in a non-formal learning environment.
- Develop communication and problem-solving skills through public presentation and group work.
The 4-H & Youth Development Staff offers programs in the areas of:
- Youth & Adult Leadership Development
- 4-H Club Programs
- Life Skills Development in Youth
- Community Youth Development
- Citizenship Education
If you have any questions regarding 4-H & Youth Development in La Crosse County, please contact:
4-H & Youth Assistant
La Crosse County – UW Extension
400 4th Street North – Room 3140
La Crosse, WI 54601-3200