La Crosse County 4-H Softball
The objectives of 4-H Softball are to:
Develop new friendships
Develop and practice good sportsmanship
Learn decision making
Learn to cope with success as well as failure
Grow a club and/or team bond
Develop physical skills and softball ability
Softball Release of Liability Form (required for all youth moving divisions)
2017 Softball Activities
NEW THIS YEAR! No pre-registration required, just show up 15 minutes prior to match start and sign in to participate.
- June Dairy Days Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played on the West Salem School diamonds
Junior Division – Friday, June 2nd at 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
Youth Division – Saturday, June 3rd at 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
Senior Division – Saturday, June 3rd at 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
- Rockland Park Progress Day Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played at Rockland Gaylord Park on Saturday, June 24th
Youth Division – 4th grade & under *must have completed kindergarten – 2:00 p.m.
Junior Division – 5th/6th/7th/8th grade – 3:00 p.m.
Senior Division (softball/kickball) – grades 5 – adult – 6:00 p.m.
- Bangor Daze Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played at Bangor Park on Saturday, August 12th
Youth Division – 5th grade & under *must have completed kindergarten – 12:00 p.m.
Junior Division – 6th/7th/8th grade – 11:00 a.m.
Senior Division – grades 9 & up – 10:00 a.m.
Rules & Requirements
Please view the 2017 Softball Rules to gain more insight on:
- All objectives of La Crosse County 4-H Softball
- Team requirements
- Full list of rules for all games and fun matches