La Crosse County 4-H Softball
The objectives of 4-H Softball are to:
Develop new friendships
Develop and practice good sportsmanship
Learn decision making
Learn to cope with success as well as failure
Grow a club and/or team bond
Develop physical skills and softball ability
Softball Release of Liability Form (required for all youth moving divisions)
2018 Softball Activities
No pre-registration required, just show up 15 minutes prior to match start and sign in to participate.
- June Dairy Days Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played on the West Salem School diamonds
Junior Division – Friday, June 1st at 5:30 p.m.
Youth Division – Saturday, June 2nd at 9:00 a.m.
Senior Division – Saturday, June 2nd at 9:00 a.m. .
- Rockland Park Progress Day Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played at Rockland Gaylord Park on Saturday, June 30th
Youth Division – 4th grade & under *must have completed kindergarten – 2:00 p.m.
Junior/Senior Division – 5th grade & older – 6:00 p.m.
- Bangor Daze Fun Match – participation is free
- All games will be played at Bangor Park on Saturday, August 11th
Youth Division – 5th grade & under *must have completed kindergarten – 12:00 p.m.
Junior Division – 6th/7th/8th grade – 11:00 a.m.
Senior Division – grades 9 & up – 10:00 a.m.
For questions about these 4-H Softball events and to sign up as a club to play, contact Ruth Elsen at email@example.com or 608-486-2921. Individual players can also sign up prior to games by emailing names and ages of players.
Rules & Requirements
Please view the Softball Rules to gain more insight on:
- All objectives of La Crosse County 4-H Softball
- Team requirements
- Full list of rules for all games and fun matches