Member Resources

Enrollment: visit 4HOnline for details
Leader Enrollment – to enroll as a leader in 4-H you must be certified – see the Cloverline newsletter for class details
Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference Form: Evaluation of My 4-H Program Form (word)

Project Literature

Need to order literature?  Fill out our Project Literature Request Form!  Please DO NOT order through 4HOnline, as those titles are not county specific.  Instead, peruse the Project Guide, choose up to five FREE titles (additional titles beyond the five are available for purchase), and submit your form via email, fax, or mail to the Extension office.  Depending on our inventory, we do our best to fill orders within two weeks.

Project Education Action Plan

The Project Education Action Plan (or PEAP) form is required to be completed for every project that is taken by a 4-H Solo member.  Without this form on file at the UW-Extension office, the 4-H Solo member is considered NOT enrolled in that project and therefore cannot compete in anything related to that project. Example: no form on file in photography = no exhibiting photography at the fair.

Funding Request

The 4-H Leaders Board offers financial assistance to 4-H youth and chaperones participating in educational activities; these activities can be local, regional, national, or international.  If you are interested in applying for funding, please fill out this Funding Request form and return to the UW-Extension office by mail, fax, or email.

Secretary Book Forms

Secretary Book Evaluation Guide
Adult Leadership Summary
Attendance Record
Calendar of Club Activities
Club Evaluation Form
Club Financial Record
Club Membership Summary Form
Junior Leader/Officer Summary
Minutes of Club Meeting
Secretary Book Cover